Wednesday, August 23, 2006

it's a small world after all

Carter is five months old today ..

and there are exactly two weeks left
until the homework is due :O

" How do you wait for heaven ?
And who has that much time ?
And how do you keep your feet on the ground
when you know that you were born to fly ? "

I saw Myles yesterday ..
Yea, I practically hat3 his guts

O and Esther Chao ..
she can play piano ??

Ben has been telling me about his friend Scott Chao,
but I never realized it was the same one ..

They're going to Knott's on Monday ..
apparently Esther's never been ..

How can you live here and not go to Knott's ??

I guess now is a good time to note,
I seen Rachel Om and Jennifer Choi at the BP Library ..
not at the same time

Sorry if I didn't say hi

" Somebody on the next floor ..
Somebody on the morning train ..
Somebody at the coffee shop that you pass right by everyday ..
Somebody that you look at, but never really see ..
Somewhere out there is somebody "

My password also starts with 'bl' ..
so oftentimes when typing in blogspot.com,
I accid3ntally type in my password ..
Oops "D

[ EDIT : It's back to Wappa tomorrow .. ]

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .