Sunday, August 27, 2006

. influenced countless people .

Ice cream .. yummm

One year ..
and I still have the dollars

Two years ..
and I still have the charms

Three years ..
and I still have the Skittles

And Lisa Gray ..
I didn't know Chris played DDR ?

I'm playing DDR again ..
I can own everyone at that ..
but too bad I can't dance

Dance .. has influenced countless people,
especially me XD

" Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes "

~ Kelly Clarkson ~

" Sometimes it's hard to know where I stand,
It's hard to know where I am,
Well maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand.
Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm
stranded in the wrong time
where love is just a lyric in a children's rhyme, a soundbite.

" Is it any wonder I'm tired?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Oh, these days, after all the misery made,
Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed? "

~ Keane ~

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .