Thursday, August 31, 2006

. correcting my grammar .

Wappa # 6 :
" May "
12 days
15 posts
Page 28 in my journal

Mood : <%> Ravla

It was hard to think of a new mood for every post ..
that'd be why I stopped after 'Ravla'
[notice, it was capitalized
even when I didn't capitalize things ..
he's just that important]

My profile is definitely not updated daily anymore ..
Ahahaha

Man, that was a cute palatera grrl ..
Bella like reverse check vanilla

In other news ..
no one cares
(title types with one finger)

I wrote a song about this too ..
it is named "One Thing"

Hmm ..
I don't recall what we were talking about that day,
but I have a pretty good guess ..

Man, I don't even remember
what this was all about ..

-= IF ONLY =-

May included titles from :
[May the month,
so don't even think of correcting my grammar]

"Without Me" by Eminem
"The Mummy Returns"
Baskin Robbins (why the extra B ?)
"Les Miserables"
"Jackie Chan Adventures"
"Romeo and Juliet"
Eighth grade Computers class
.. among other sources

Heeyyy ! Comments !

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .