Sunday, April 22, 2007

realism : is it in you ?

There, I updated the collection . Phew .

~~~~~

I am an agnostic, but I am not apathetic .
In fact, I am quite the opposite ..
more like, pathetic I guess .

It's all about the realism .
Tundra calls it, " a concern for fact or reality
and rejection of the impractical and visionary, "
or " an artistic representation of reality as it is . "

Realism is the key to feeling good about yourself,
which of course in turn leads to happyness .

~~~~~

Numbers have genders too .
2, 6, 8, and 9 are female .
1, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 0 are male .

~~~~~

" Be faithful to that which exists within yourself . "
~ Andre Gide ~

Her name starts with M, and I love her .

Oh yeah, quite an escape that was .
Tears by the fourth song .
I feel so proud of myself .

So it seems that official really doesn't mean anything,
for either of us .

~~~~~

" Stress : what happens when your gut says no

and your mouth says ' of course, I'd be glad to . ' "
~ anonymous ~

It is so mystically remarkable, how certain songs can stir up
specific emotions deep inside .. reminding you of precisely
how you had felt some day long ago, reminding you of how much
you had wanted to cry .. and now, for the first time
in a long time, give you that luxury .

~~~~~

I have become so caught up on the ending of my blog,
I lost track of the fact that my birthday occurs before that .

What do I want ?
What does it matter ...
I won't get it, anyway .

~~~~~

" You say you don’t wanna hurt me
Don't wanna see my tears
So why are you still standing here,
Just watching me drown ?

" And it's alright, yeah I'll be fine
Don’t worry about this heart of mine
Just take your love and hit the road
There’s nothing you can do or say
You're gonna break my heart anyway
So just leave the pieces when you go

" Now you can drag out the heartache
Or baby you can make it quick
Really, get it over with and just let me move on
Don’t concern yourself with this mess you left for me
I can clean it up, you see, just as long as you’re gone "

~ Leave the Pieces ( The Wreckers ) - Michelle Branch ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important." ~Natalie Goldberg

i like that michelle branch song. why is 4 male? why is 9 female? who is tundra? (the only tundra i know is a biome)

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .