Friday, April 20, 2007

I find delight in turning your words around

While I am at it, I may as well take note
of what ever else it is Fortune's Cookie has to say .

" You are artistic and others can relate to you . "
} Well, that is what I would have hoped for .

" Be assertive and you will win . "
} HA !! Sorry Cookie, but I already tried that . It didn't work any better than anything else I attempted either .

" You take criticism as an opportunity to grow . "
} Guau, you sure know me here . Criticism is my middle name ! Err .. well, I don't mean it in that way . But please, if you don't like me, say so . Though at the same time, I would like it if you at least tried to like me .. if that isn't too much trouble .

~~~~~

I have learned that feeling sorry for myself doesn't do me any good .
It is much better to deceive myself into thinking that I matter .

" life without her is never the same. you lose all those crazy moments that ironically kept you sane in this world. without her, you lose all desire to laugh & smile because it'd just remind you of her. "
~ A ~

I find delight in turning your words around .

~~~~~

Leaving off on a good note ( or two .. it's all good ) :

" Any troubles you may have will pass very shortly . "

" Today will be lucky and memorable for you . "

Who's counting, anyway ?

Hockey ought to be fun . grrrr

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .