Saturday, January 06, 2007

sorry guys, i failed you (again?)

I hope my voice will return before school happens ..

On the twelfth day of Christmas ( yesterday =\ ), my true love gave to me :

12 ... drummers drumming .
Now, wouldn't that be annoying ?
The twelve points of doctrine in the Apostles' Creed . Ooh, a test !!
( Oh by the way, an apostle is " one sent as an envoy or messenger ," while a disciple is " a person who learns from another, especially one who then teaches others, " or " an active follower or adherent . " Apparently these twelve, as well as Paul and Barnabas, are both . )
1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth . NO
2) I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord . NO
3) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary . ( Really ? I never knew that part . Let's see .. Conceive means " to develop an idea, " " to understand someone, " or " to become pregant . "I wonder how that worked out with linguists .. ) NO
4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate ( wtf ? ), was crucified, died, and was buried . He descended into he11 [ the grave ] . ( Umm .. ) NO
5) On the third day he rose again . He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father . ( Aww, how sweet . ) NO
6) He will come again to judge the living and the de@d . (Well, that ought to take a while ) NO
7) I believe in the Holy Spirit, YES ! ( Maybe not yours, but .. )
8) the holy Catholic Church, YES ( Well yea, I pass by it every day )
9) the communion of saints, ( Let's see .. A communion is a joining together of minds or spirits . ) NO
10) the forgiveness of sins, YES
11) the resurrection of the body, NO ( not particularly )
12) and life everlasting . YES ( in a manner of speaking )

Soo what, did I fail ?
4 out of 12 ... that's 30 %
Sorry guys, I just don't buy it .

Come back !

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .