Sunday, January 21, 2007

if i did like no other grrl

" Like No Other "
by Ghostbust
( approx . 3:45;
written the past two days )

[ Verse 1 ]
I see you in the distance
Envisioning a perfect fate for us
False hopes and wishful thinking
Will never end up doing much
I've noticed something missing
I know there's something you can do

[ Chorus 1 ]
But when I stand alone before you
There's something standing in our way
And maybe, you just never were the one
That was meant for me, but I know
This feeling's like no other

[ Verse 2 ]
Beyond the looks deceiving
A glimpse of something underneath
So 1nnocently seeming
I know there's something more to this
But what could you possibly be thinking ?
Is this about the way our eyes meet ?

[ Chorus 2 ]

When I see you alone in the corner
There's something standing in our way
And maybe, you just never were the one
That was meant for me, but I know
This feeling's like no other

[ Verse 3 ]
Upon passing in the hallway
Not settling for any less
Misinterpreting a stalling
Shoulders rub, was that an acc1dent ?
I wonder why you're waiting
Could this be what love is all about ?

[ Chorus 3 ]

'Cos when you're all alone
I get the urge to go up to you
To comfort you, to hold you
But I find myself just so caught up
On what you might think if I did
If I did, if I did like no other grrl

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .