Wednesday, October 25, 2006

who's to know ?

I think I may have the whole color wheel concept backwards ..
but who's to know ?

The only way to find out is through research .
Research of people .
What was their life like ?
And what was their favorite color ?
I really think there must be some pattern behind all this ..
But the ways of life are so complex,
who's to know ?

I doubt you really want to look into that research,
but if by some chance you do, I'd appreciate it .
I have a little too much on my hands,
and a little too little time to wash it all off .
But I'm not sure my sink is working, anyway ..
The water is looking a little murky .
Where's a good plumber when you need one ?

Plumbers work for God .
Oh, you thought I didn't believe in God ?
That's interesting ..
Is there a God ?
Who's to know ..

Watch this :
. 143 .
Put it to a beat ..
3 steps from 1 to 4
3 steps from 4 to 3
2 steps from 3 to 1
Reverse it ..
. 233 .

Magic !!
Could it exist ?
Who's to know ..

Impressions . mean everything ..

" I swear, by the moon and the stars in the skies,
I'll be there .
I swear, like the shadow that's by your side,
I'll be there . "

I think I've met Bella ..
but who's to know ?

Nacho Verde = N.V.
Coincidence ? I think not .

I started blogging to let it out ..
Now I blog to let it in .

I'll try to take it easy on the quotes now ..
Just leave a comment and we'll call it even .

Who do you blog for ?
Who do you dream about, then wonder why ?
When you see a stranger, who do you compare them to ?
Who is running through your mind when you run a mile ?
Who's to know ???

Follow-up another day ..

3 comments:

Albert Lowe said...

that's great

rOnaMaGlian said...

i blog for myself.

to let it all out when no one will listen.

philophiliac said...

Is it that no one will listen ?
Or you just won't let them ..

Is it werid that I comment on my own blog ?
Lol sorry ..
I just don't like to ignore

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .