Saturday, October 07, 2006

then you can never go wrong

People say you should be yourself .
You shouldn't, necessarily .
Yourself might be a jackasth ..

What you really should do
is discover yourself, then
be unique .
That's what makes life fun and exciting .

Variety is the spice of life .

Oh and check that -
be pleasantly unique .
And then you can never go wrong .

I need to learn that most people
aren't as nice as me ..
They don't allow leeway ..

"Verde es el color de pasio'n"
~Rami'rez~
ii PoR sEgUrO !!

"Those three words
are said too much,
they're not enough"
~Snow Patrol~

.. Wait,
did I say that already ?

ReD fRiDaYs !!
Confuse the world !!

Ay ..
wrote another song .

An I have one stuck in my head ..
but I only know like three words
. Check that, the tune to three words,
and it just keeps repeating ..
I'm like WTH is that !?!

The dance was a disappointment ..

Back to business !
I have new Social Experiments and
Analyzing Problems in the sidebar ..
( S Ex and Anal Probe )
Look out for updates

Happy birthday to Keoni

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .