Tuesday, October 31, 2006

just a little chemistry for you

AgNOSTiCISm =
Silver Nitrogen Oxygen Sulfur Titanium Carbon Iodine Samarium,
or something along those lines
.. Just a little chemistry for you

I can't spell my name ..
:[

..
Chemistry .

I watched Akeelah and the Bee,
and Remember the Titans again ..
Good morals .

The Samson 10-Point Love/Hate Scale :
+4 = True love
+3
= Strong bond
+2 = Moderate bond
+1 = Slight bond
+0 = Acquainted
-0 = Unacquainted
-1 = Slight discord
-2 = Moderate discord
-3 = Strong discord
-4 = Pure hatred

The fours are the absolute extremes ..
To have a 4-relationship at 15 ??
Highly improbable .

I don't lie ..
I just pretend .

7-11 is speciall ..
why ? turn it around and get
11-7 and 1-17 XD
.. but what do they mean ?
That's for me to know .

..
Good morals .

We forget,
to see who will remind us .

We cry,
to see who will wipe our tears .
We let our heart break,
to see who will fix it .

I slept 15 hours Saturday morning,
from 10 to 1 ..
and 10 hours Sunday morning,
from 11 to 8 ..
it's not often I can say that !

The cold is like a hot potato ..
either you pass it on and it goes away,
or you keep it and you're out .

I feel like a virus ..
so now I know what it's like .
Viruses don't mean to hurt us, folks ..
they just want some company D"

And a very happy birthday to you, Erin,
two days late ..

Something special for Halloween ..
coming tomorrow .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .