Friday, September 15, 2006

.. to be going juss fine

Wappa # 7 :
" June : Part 1 "
( The End of School )
12 days
18 posts
Page 29 in my journal

It's been a while ..
I almost forgot how to do these

I have special powers !?
Melissa needs men !?!
I forgot to send the memo to myself .. !

Et Mahutep just happens to be
an anagram of " eat them up " ..

MG ..
This sxs .

The third biannual DDR tourney
is on Sat., October 14 .. 2: - 4:
.. Buena Park Library

Yeahh, he noticed ..

WEll . It's blocked again ..

Circles, I tell you .
CIRCLES !!

-=N=-
' nuff said .

I'd like to have another one of these ..

Goshh dangg ..
I don't even know what to say about this .

I have a feeling
this is going to be a reallyy funn yearr ..

Eleanor Rigby is still an awesome song ..

I really feel like this sometimes ..

.....

Sorry for the inconvenience ..

I don't go all out on these [Wappas]
because there is soo muchh to cover ..
and a lot of it I think it is better
if I keep to myself ..

You have to click on the links
to really understand any of this ..
( But if you do . think about it,
it will all be soo meaningful )

I want to finish Wapparoatomm,
but I kinda just wana get it over with
and get on with my life ..

( Yes, I do have one )

.....

Yeahh,
everything seems to be going juss fine ..
XD

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .