Wednesday, September 13, 2006

. d374ch3d .. 11k3 my punc7u4710n .

Wapparoatomm didn't do what I wanted it to ..

But my blog has seemed to work ..

I find myself a much better writer now,

and for that matter a whole lot wiser .

~~~
DIECAR !!!

I .. I'm not sure I'm at liberty to discuss ..

Maybe I just shouldn't even go ..

~~~
What ever happened to my triplets ..

LOL

It's all singlets now .

I feel .. detached

And I am turning to 1337 again ..

~~~
What are you laughing at !

~~~
Uhmm ..
why do I say " under God "
in the Pledge of Allegiance ?

I'm really not suree ..

~~~
Why do I read SOO sloww !?

~~~
I think I am overusing the tildes ..

~~~
Oh well .
Anyway ..

Wishing I had a digital camera,
so I could take some decent pictures,
this is Colllin . Xb..

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .