Friday, August 11, 2006

. Ultima works for me .

" So many different thoughts raced through my mind
that I felt dizzy, and very weary and sick ..
My mind searched for answers .. "
~ 22 ~

" I slept .
But even into my deep sleep my dreams came .
In my dream I saw ..
I saw them as I remembered them before ..
which seemed so very long ago ..
I think it was ..
but in the dark mist of the dream I could not be sure .. "
~ 23 ~

" Had it been a dream ?
Or had it been a dream within a dream,
the kind that I often had and which seemed so real ? "
~ 28 ~

" Today my thoughts kept my soul in a shroud .. "
~ 30 ~

" We walked together and I thought about what she had said .
I knew she was right ..
But I want to know,
there are so many things I want to know ..

" If a person really wants to know,
then he will listen and see and be patient .
Knowledge comes slowly --

" I walked along, thinking about what she had said "
~ 31 ~

" After that I did not tell her about my dreams,
and they remained in me forever and ever .... "
~ 4 ~

.. Ravla ..
. I will never let go .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .