Saturday, August 19, 2006

uhm .. i'm fresh out of titles, sorry

Score of the Day :
I scored 10255 points
on Snake Coil,
before my time ran out ..
can you beat me ??

Rocketboom is annoying ..

I have trouble falling asleep ..
It took me two frikken hours last night !
For two hours,
I was just laying there,
trying to sleep ..
just thinking ....



The computer forgot my name today !
And apparently changed my password too !
.. I don't remember it being "incorrect" ..

Uhh .. yea .
That's all I've got for now ..

Maybe I'll post something else
after I return from Knott's ..

Oh wait .
We're staying until 11 .

Soo ..
don't expect to hear from me again today
at all .

That said,
have a nice day
.. colllin "D

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .