Monday, August 14, 2006

. too many ellipses .

I forgot what I wanted to say today ..
*GASP* ! That's never happened before ..
Ah well, let's try another one of these :

Wappa # 3 :
" February "
4 days
5 posts
Pages 17-20 of my journal

Maybe I can still do my third one ....

Wow, I use the word "hat3" a lot ..
That's a pretty strong word ..
I overdramatize too much ..

The difference between then and now ?
Now, I do expect you to understand ..
but, you don't ....

Damn it, I use too many ellipses ..

He is lovely ..
March 23rd ..

So much for hope ..

gosh dang
so sick

I stopped posting on February 23rd ..
I wonder whyy

.....

Permalinks on the sidebar,
scroll down to see

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .