Tuesday, June 13, 2006

you like my blog? oh yea. suuure you do. mr anonymous-link-to-a-random-cas1no-website >b grrrr

sooo
i pretty much just got spammed,
big-like-yourmom-time

well . not really that bigtime, i guess
actually .. i don't even see why someone would want to
automate anonymous comments on a blog ..

it's just like, so pointless .
they don't even link to anything good .
er .. bad, whichever way you wana look at it ..

do they think they will make me feel good about myself
just by complimenting me ?
if so, i appreciate the thought
but it's really not necessary .

i already feel great about myself ! BD

well, it does give me more "comment count"
.. but i'm not that desperate

soo yea . i guess i'll have to get comment mod again
*sigh*
and delete all those to root out the ACTUAL comments

all for the best
XD
all for the best

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .