Tuesday, June 27, 2006

something else to think about

I hat3 REM .
Especially when I have a headache ..

REM and headaches DON’T MIX !


I went to bed with a headache,

And I’ve just spent the past four hours

In severe REM,

Half awake, half asleep ..

Awake enough to feel the pain of sleeping,

But too asleep to have the power to wake up
.
And neither my mind nor body

Could seem to find a comfortable position ..

I’ve been tossing and turning the whole night .

I woke up with all of my bedding

Kicked to the foot side of my bed ..


And, you know that feeling when you go to bed ?

That sudden feeling

Of everything you never wanted to feel,

That seems to haunt you habitually every night ?

That feeling of

Distress,

Grief,

Guilt,

Regret,

Remorse,

Shame,

Sorrow,

Worry ……..


That didn’t help either .

It seems that the mind still works during REM,

But only halfway ….

The bad half .


It’s like a nightmare gone wrong ..

Only, nightmares give you

Something else to think about


I am still dizzy while writing this .

I can barely even find the F and J keys ..

The sounds the computer makes

Seem a lot louder than usual ..

I need some Tylenol


It took me seventeen minutes to write this ..

Even my luck is turning against me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wth is REM???

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .