Friday, June 30, 2006

organizing my thoughts ( or just thinking )

soo i've been hangin on the hope
that one of my grades would be
just a LIL bit better
so i wouldn't be on probabyion ..
but now that i have them all in b&w
so much for that ..

AN they weren't sending anything
about summer school ..
but my mom was like wth .
and she called them !!
i was like . if they don't send anything
then i won't have to go !
but gah ..
now i do >b

mm .. ben says the entire ddr tourney
is guna be beginner the whole time .
i'm like wth !
i have been practicing heavy ..
idk if i will go anymore

OMG !!
my luck charm
- that i have had since sixth grade -
BROKE !!
now !
my luck !
is gone !
not that i ever had any ....
but didn't need to go an rub it in my face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for signing out.
For some reason, my computer restarted on its own. And no I didn't hit the button with my toe on accident.

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .