Wednesday, May 16, 2007

it's called sarcasm

286 .. and counting .
After everything I have done,
my love for you has only doubled .

That is all I will say on that .


Reality or not, it likes looping endlessly, every night;
always leaving very arbitrary remarks;
marking ambiguous gestures, laughing in agitating narcissicm .

I am thankful to have friends who will listen to me ..
even if none of them talk to each other .

Face it .
You are nothing without me .

Sarcasm ?
Much .
Figure it out .

Everything is separate .
Some of them go together .

All that krap about persevering,
about not giving up on your goals ...
It doesn't work .
It only makes you more susceptible
to the pangs of failure
and the debility that constantly makes you feel weaker .

" You know, we just don't recognize the most
significant moments of our lives while they're happening .
Back then I thought, well, there'll be other days .
I didn't realize that that was the only day . "
~ Field of Dreams ~

I hope you know and will remember,
that I am a good person .

I just got mixed up in the wrong drama,
with the wrong grrl,
at the wrong time,
in the wrong universe .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore the field of dreams quote.







i have to type "xckbjbe" to post this. just so you know.

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .