Saturday, May 12, 2007

a little anecdotal doodle I drew up

Coincidentally ( that is to say, that one thing coincides with another, or that two incidents are connected; not that it was a coincidence, per se` ), both of my lockers are numbered 283 ( not on purpose either, as I used the same P.E. locker as last year ) . Other than that, I see no significance to the number .

But I will make use of it by scanning in a little anecdotal doodle I drew up . It is no masterpiece, just a sketch .. but it conveys a message . And that is the most important part .





Oh yeah, and today's date adds up to seventeen .
( 05 + 12; ignoring the 07 )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice stick people.

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .